Our enabling technology partner, Cannon Technologies, were delighted to be chosen as the supplier of outdoor and indoor cabinets used for critical CCTV security systems at the recent London 2012 games.
The outdoor cabinets were designed to cope with the variable British Summer weather and possible ‘vandalism’. As well as operating flawlessly when it rained cats and dogs for days, these high tech enclosure systems had to cope with the ensuing heat wave. ‘Four seasons in one day’ was the environmental brief.
- Weatherproof IP54, Air Conditioned IT & Switchgear cabinet of 2 x 24U 19” sections.
- 5Kva UPS system, 5kw dual integrated packaged DX cooling system, remote IP based monitoring of four temperature sensors, humidity and fan status using Cannon Data Centre Manager.
- IT section and Switchgear section are separate cells with individual monitored level 4
- security doors.
- The units also incorporate mains distribution units and PDU’s below the U space within.
- Overall size: 1600mm wide & high x 1000mm deep