Our Project Service Model
FrontierDC services have one objective; to ensure that data centres operate to support a customer’s business services with the highest possible quality and lowest possible risk. FrontierDC achieves this using a four stage service model addressing all stages of a data centre life-cycle with the appropriate capabilities and a shared knowledge based upon experience.
Our services are designed in alignment with the FrontierDC service model, and include the elements required to support a customer’s data centre within a FrontierDC Data Centre Park.
Consulting & Architecture
FrontierDC Consulting & Architecture services specialise in ensuring that a customer’s data centre is designed and/or operating at their best possible efficiency and meeting their business needs, both currently and for the foreseeable future.
Consulting & Architecture services include data centre relocation planning and design of the relocation activities to move business services to new sites with minimal possible impact to availability.
FrontierDC Project Management delivers data centre projects with minimal risk to meet customer requirements. With a focus on quality and control, FrontierDC aims to deliver all projects on time and on budget using strict project governance.
Our project management services include pre-relocation preparation, relocation activities and post-relocation testing and verification.
FrontierDC Engineering offers high-levels of skills and capabilities to support customer data centres around our products and data centres. Our Engineers are qualified across all key areas to commission and support data centres and data centre elements.
- General engineering services to support customer data centre services according to the customer needs
- Warranty engineering to support FrontierDC products
- Network engineering – regular testing, maintenance and support services for networking elements within a data centre
- Relocation services – execution of relocation projects on behalf of a customer as designed and managed by FrontierDC
- Installation validation services – in the event that a customer chooses to perform an installation themselves, FrontierDC can perform an Installation Validation service to ensure that physical assets have been integrated into the FrontierDC provided data centres correctly.
FrontierDC operations ensure that business services availability are maintained to the highest level according to customer defined Service Level Agreements. Our onsite or remote operations services include:
- Monitoring and management: FrontierDC monitoring and management services offer customers the ability to maintain an environment according to operations and service level agreements
- Service Management: FrontierDC service management offer customers a service desk and reporting function aligned to the Monitoring and Management functions, and includes options for:
- Asset Management
- Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Incident & Problem Management